Responsible body in the sense of the data protection laws, in particular the EU data protection basic regulation (DSGVO), is:
Peptido chemische und pharmazeutische Rohstoff GmbH
Am Kraftwerk 6
Tel: +49 (0) 6826 93 58 100
Use of the website
You can visit our website in principle without the specification of personal data. There is also no automated storage of personal data in the background.
If we intend to store personal data, we will ask you to provide us with a declaration of consent. In such cases, the following rights regarding your personal data exist for you.
You can always practise the following rights under the contact details of our Privacy Coordinator:
• Information about your stored data and their processing,
• correction of incorrect personal data,
• deletion of your stored data,
• Restriction of data processing, if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
• Objection to the processing of your data with us and
• Data portability, if you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you can withdraw it at any time with effect for the future.
You can always contact the supervisory authority responsible for you with a complaint. Your competent supervisory authority will depend on the state of your domicile, work or alleged violation. A list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public-sector) can be found at:
Purposes of data processing by the responsible body and third parties
• you have given your express consent
• processing is required to complete a contract with you,
• the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation,
processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your information.
Deletion or blocking of data
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. Therefore, we only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned here or as provided for by the various storage periods provided for by law. After discontinuation of the respective purpose or expiration of these deadlines, the corresponding data will be routinely and in accordance with the statutory provisions blocked or deleted.
Questions to the Privacy Coordinator
If you have any questions about privacy, please email us or contact the person responsible for privacy in our organization:
Contact person for questions of data protection is:
Dr. Michael Fünfrocken (address see above)